Saturday, July 22, 2006

:: FRIDAY ::
yesh! got to c him agn.. more details at other blog.. lazy type here.. hahax.. bored.. tired.. IDEAS class was so-called cancelled.. didn't join my classmates to play pool or wadeva stuff.. went library to finished up my mAyA. haiz.. juz as i wanna start doing my assignment, 4 ppl msg me.. haiz.. nvm la.. talk talk la.. wanna do assignment from 11plus plus till 2pm de.. budden, spent my time chatting there for 2hrs there.. so left wif 1hr to do it.. haiz.. i even skipped my lunch for it.. damn hungry la.. went to class.. tired. bored. sianz. hungry. really v hungry.. i took some fries from Zoe.. n call it my lunch.. hahax.. meet him, some classmates saw him liaoz.. v stress.. wanna spend time wif him yet got loads of things to do.. muz divide time.. more to studies le.. didn't go for choir, was hoping tt i dun meet any choir frenz la.. budden suddenly, JOANNAH saw us both!! diao-ness.. hahax.. aft meet leewah at library, saw Jia Hui.. initially wanted to say hi to him, budden i dun feel like talking to him.. so i juz walked away aft a far far hi!.. saw joannah agn!! tis time maureen saw us too.. diao-ness agn.. all i can do is juz laugh n laugh.. hahax.. went to taman jurong cc wif leewah.. pei her watch her lion dance.. i 'pon' choir for u le.. c me so nice la.. so how?? r u treating me?? wakakax.. =x went home aft tt, so tired..eventhou i slpt early n woke up late today.. tired tired.. didn't even wanna come online.. buddden got things to do.. haizya!!..




:: THURSDAY ::
uhm.. dun really rmb wad happen today le.. hmm..tired? ouh ya!! hahax.. rmb bit bit le.. yest chiong gdit till 3am.. woke up at 6am!! woah.. superwoman liaoz.. 3hrs of slp.. some of my classmates didn't slp at all la.. -.-" sch was fine, but i was bored.. tired.. sleepy.. couldn't stand at night, i juz went to sleep without much work done.. haiz.. smmore so many ppl nag me go slp early alreadi la.. hahax.. thanks for ya care n concern.. ^^ nth much i guess..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home